How to get your small business in the media
Getting your small business into the media should be an essential component of your marketing strategy.
Positive press coverage is a really powerful marketing tool – great for building your credentials, showcasing expertise, increasing brand awareness and encouraging customer trial.
But how do you go about it? What’s the best way to approach busy journalists and succeed in achieving coverage that will benefit your business?
Top tips on how to get your business in the media
We’ve rounded up 5 unmissable PR blogs/podcasts to get you started! Each is packed with practical tips and advice from experts that you can put into action right away for your own business:
- Pitching success stories from PR pros in the trenches: I share my tips on how to use social media to find PR opportunities along. Plus best practice tips for pitching success and advice from PR specialists.
- Your 5 PR toolkit must-haves: PR guru Ros Morgan shares her top tips for what you should have in your small business PR toolkit.
- How to write a press release for your small business: In this podcast, PR expert Janet Murray shares her invaluable tips on writing a small business press release.
- Lightbulb moments: 5 reasons why you’re not achieving PR coverage: National media experts share their tips on small business owners can improve their chances of getting media coverage.
- Small business PR on a shoestring budget: PR expert Ros Morgan shares her expert tips on generating PR on a budget.
Do you have a PR success tip to share? Please do get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!