During 2017, we’ve shared a wealth of small business marketing advice through our blog – carefully listening to our community to help us create tailored, relevant content.
We have interviewed some inspirational small business owners who’ve generously shared their experiences and tips for success. We’ve also posted advice from a fantastic range of business experts and shared details of our marketing events, workshops and more.
As 2017 draws to a close, we are delighted to reveal our Top 5 most popular blog posts of 2017. Drum roll please!
- 5 reasons why you’re not achieving PR coverage: I shared five ‘lightbulb moments’ I gleaned from the experts at Janet Murray’s fabulous Soulful PR Live 2017 event.
- Marketing plan case study: Kate Box Knitwear: We interviewed independent knitwear designer Kate Box to find out how working with Marketing Vision to build a marketing plan has helped her small business to grow.
- What I learnt from guest speaking at Stylist Live: I shared how guest speaking at Stylist Live opened up a host of amazing opportunities (and why it is so important to feel the fear and do it anyway!).
- Small Business Spotlight on Louise Pettifer: We caught up with Kent-based artist Louise Pettifer – her start-up story really resonated well with our community and has been our most-read interview of 2017.
- All I want for Christmas is: In the spirit of shopping small, we asked some of our fabulous small business friends to share what’s on their Christmas list.
Thank you to all our wonderful contributors. You are absolutely amazing and make our blog a richer place, packed with a broad range of expertise and easy-to-implement advice.
We wish all our blog readers and contributors a very Happy Christmas, and look forward to sharing more content with you in the New Year.
Do you have a marketing question you’d like answered? Or perhaps there is a particular area of marketing that you’d like to know more about? Let us know and we will try our best to cover it in the New Year.